apple cider vinegar tonic is just one way our farm honors traditional folk remedies. This protective tonic was made with love to help you breath easier.
Elderberries have been used for centuries as a remedy for flu and respiratory infections and is one of the most used medicinal plants worldwide. The reason you can find elderberry formulations among your local drug store’s cold & flu medications is because it’s a natural remedy that works.
Combined with the benefits of apple cider vinegar, local honey, echinacea and the bold flavor of ayurvedic ginger, cardamom and clove, our Elderberry Tonic is the perfect protective remedy.*
How to use Elderberry Apple Cider Vinegar Tonic
Before using our tonic for health reasons, please consult your doctor. You can take our tonic by the tablespoon three times a day as needed.
- You can also create some amazing shrubs by adding 2 teaspoons per 8 oz serving of soda water.
- Blend two tablespoons with one tablespoon of flax or coconut oil to make a tart vinaigrette for salads.
- If you have to have a bowl of vanilla ice-cream, drizzling at least a tablespoon on top can help ease your guilt.
- Add a couple ounces to Bourbon or moonshine for Elderberry Sours.
is our farm's second seasonal tonic release this year. Follow us on Facebook
to learn when other tonics will be available.
* Please consult your doctor before using any of our products for health purposes. These statements have not been reviewed by the Food and Drug Administration. Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.